Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, tech but hopefully make a something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the InventHelp Company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor innovation and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.